Wednesday, October 14, 2015

CFR#14 The Silver Summer Ended (Fall '15)


01. The Kinks "Death of a Clown"
02. Lou Reed "Crazy Feeling"
03. Michael Hurley "Grand Canyon Line"
04. John & Beverly Martyn "John the Baptist"
05. Dragging an Ox Through Water "Sparrow Command"
06. Ted Lucas "Baby Where You Are"
07. Red Krayola "Save the House"
08. Ed Askew "Mr. Dream"
09. C.C. "Worn"
10. Little Wings "The Shredder"
11. Bulbous Creation "End of the Page"
12. Eric Chenaux "Have I Lost My Eyes?"
13. Jim Sullivan "Roll Back the Time"
14. Dave Bixby "Free Indeed"
15. Jackson C. Frank "Kimbie"
16. Loren Mazzacane Connors & Kath Bloom "Window"
17. Washington Phillips "Lift Him Up That's All"

I'm usually so excited to get a fall mix together that I have it done sometime in August. This year started around the same time but has dragged. I'm busier lately than I think I've ever been and it kept getting pushed back. Every time I looked at the playlist it felt like it was the same tired tracks as always. Another bummer, low-key fall mix that bores people and makes the record-heads roll their eyes. But fuck it, throwing this on makes me feel good.  There ain't much more to it than that. Do what ya will.

Mixcloud | Stream/DL

Currently sipping: Boulevardiers

Cover image: Henri Cartier-Bresson 'Henri Matisse, Vence, France, 1944'

3 comments:

  1. love your site. are the mixes streaming only now? the Mega link asked for decryption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. been looking forward to this! thank you!

    ReplyDelete